Nagarjuna saddened by fire accident, but relievedNov 14, 2017 12:17 AM
A major fire broke out at Annapurna Studios last evening and the incident has shocked everyone. 'Manam' movie set was burnt and reportedly Chiranjeevi's 'Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy' movie set was also damaged.
Nagarjuna was saddened by the incident, but has also been happy as no one got injured and it didn't result in loss of lives. " 'Manam' movie set is very valuable for us as it is the last movie my dad acted and we had fond memories with him there. It's unfortunate that the set got burnt. But I am also happy that the fire accident didn't result in loss of lives", Nag said. The worth of 'Manam' set is said to be around Rs.2 crores and total loss is said to be more.
A short circuit is said to be the reason behind the fire accident. It reportedly happened when a group of students from Annapurna film school were about to shoot a short film in the premises of the studio and the fire broke out during the assembling of electric cables.